JPS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AwardsJPS has grown steadily since 1988 and has earned a reputation for providing excellent and personalized recruiting services to the entire staffing community. Our local presence coupled with our solid experience in the staffing industry makes us a strong company to service your needs.
Since 1988, JPS is a periodic recipient of various business recognitions awarded by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
JPS awards include the following:
- Ranked one of the Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in 2008
- Ranked one of the Top 14 Staffing Agencies in 2008
- 2008 Nominee for a Supplier Diversity award by the Northern California Supplier Development Council
- Ranked one of the Top 100 Small Businesses in California by DiversityBusiness.com in 2007
- Ranked one of the Top 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area in 2007
- Josephine Hughes, President and CEO of JPS, Inc. was featured in the prestigious “Book of Lists” under “Private Sector” in 2007
- Ranked as one of the Top Women-Owned Businesses in 2006
- Ranked one of the Largest Executive Search and Recruitment Firms in the Silicon Valley in 2005
Very impressed with their services…“I’ve been working with [Josephine’s Professional Staffing, Inc.] for ~ 6 years. I’ve been very impressed with their services. They are professional, personable and respond with great personnel quickly. In the past I have used them to temporarily fill receptionist and administrative assistant positions, and payroll personnel. Just recently we hired a temporary administrator who worked out so well that we converted her to regular status. Two weeks ago I hired a temp to replace our receptionist while she is out for one month, and she is awesome. She has skills above that of a receptionist just in case you are looking for someone.”
—From Judy Fisher, Human Resources Manager at First 5 Santa Clara County writing to a professional colleague