EmployersJPS, Inc. is well-positioned to manage multiple clients and handle multiple job orders simultaneously as we have a responsible and highly experienced management team. A professional Staffing Manager is assigned as an individual Project Manager for each individual task order.
“JPS With You”
—the Workforce Solution
JPS, Inc. has an extensive state-of-the-art timekeeping and payroll system that allows weekly payments of W-2 wages in-house. The customer invoice system is tied to an in-house database staffing software system that matches payroll with customer invoices to ensure that an accurate invoice is generated to the client. The client will receive a weekly statement itemizing the contract labor usage. Customized invoicing and usage reports can be provided, upon request. All payroll deductions and payment of income taxes, FICA, unemployment insurance, and worker’s compensation insurance are automatically calculated and deducted through this system.
JPS, Inc. has been providing employment staffing solutions to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years and is capable of supporting your organization by conducting the recruitment and selection process to appoint the best candidate for your open position.
Why Choose JPS as Your Staffing ProviderIt is a challenge to recognize the right staffing company that can deliver on a consistent basis—24/7. It is imperative to have a staffing company with the professional experience, work ethics and integrity to deliver only superior workforce solutions to you—our Clients!
- Some of the many reasons why Employers prefer JPS:
- “JPS With You”—the Workforce Solution
- Immediate response to staffing requests
- Social security employer contributions paid for by JPS
- Year-end W-2 statement preparations
- Handling of all federal and state required tax reports
- Management and processing of worker's compensation
- Management and processing of HR issues
- Management and processing of unemployment insurance claims
- Access to large employee availability database
- Customized screening, recruiting, orientation, and performance evaluation processes
- Eliminates hiring time and costs
- State of the art validated skill tests available on-line
- Incentive pay and customized programs
- Accessible one on one direct contact with recruiting manager
- Customized usage and tracking reports
- 24/7 JPS staff availability